Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 week and 2 days... and I want to go NOW!!!

I want to go to Vegas now... I don't want to be at work in our newly formaldehyde'd freshened environment (new carpet and new cubicles) - it's a chemical overload to the senses... my eyes itch and water half the stinkin' day... I stuff up while there and to add insult to injury my seat is too small - no not the width, then you could blame me, but the depth is shorter by 2" than our old chairs and my legs are screaming from lack of support. My emotions are screaming from lack of managerial support... and I don't want to BE there... Sad when you get new furniture and it's so cheap it sucks.

Ah, well, I would gripe if hung with a new rope as dad would say. I also have a hall way between me and the other half of my team and a full on WALL between me and the one who needs to be prompted to work. Lovely.

Yeah, it's a fun place to be - not.

No comments: