Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can't believe I'm going to say this.....

But I want to start planning the NEXT All Girls Weekend....
and I'm actually leaning towards - don't fall over gals, but Las Vegas... I know, I know I say time and time again how I'm sooooo tired of Vegas and the repeat that it offers from just about EVERY aspect of my life... but I just watched a special on the Beatles "Love" show with Cirque du Soleil... and it looks FABULOUS! I'm thinking I would like to go to that show next year...

Now, how on earth am I going to justify the All Girls Weekend in November AND the expo in September? Hum... maybe I just WONT justify it and just do it...

Here's where things get waffly... do I want to spend that kind of money on TWO trips in a single year? I'm trying to work in closer trips as well too, so the expense factor starts to weigh in.
Anyone out there want to sway me either way?

5 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

You could eliminate all the cost issues by CHARGING people to use your pool and hot tub! Then you'd make money and not have to worry about it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Vegas. :-)
---------Aunt Tuny

Linda Liebhardt said...

Yeah, I like Vegas, too. So do my girls, who can make it there fairly easily. And I DO have fond memories of some chocolate there...and fun times... Maybe I could save up enough for a show? If not, the company is ALWAYS good. I'm sad to think of Janey not being there, though :-(

Donna said...

LOL, I think the charging folks for pool use might just work after the new "addition"...
go out to the Cirque site and watch the stuff on "love" it really would be a very toe tapping enjoyable visual of the songs. That and seeing snippets of the layout - you would bright at the stage in most seats!

Donna said...

Yes and another chocolate tour would be fun...
Dream up a good tour for us to do again Linda!