Monday, July 19, 2010

More Planning

There were some e-mails lately about more choices on hotels.

Mom and I are booked at the Trump on a non-refundable, so this is where we’ll be staying.

I believe Linda and Gail will be joining Mom and I in our room since prices just keep rising as the dates get closer and they missed out on the $98 average a night pricing. 

 

I did see some e-mailing back and forth on Friday – and dare I admit this, I was doing so in the potty because it’s the ONLY place at work I can get any private time to sit with a cell phone and “chat”…  Work is – well, it’s by definition work.  Emails are a bit hectic for me and I don’t tend to check very often because when I do, there tend to be a boat load of orders out there for jobs #2 and #3 or is that jobs #3/4?  I believe kids would be #1 in reality, main paycheck would be #2…ah, you get the point.  I don’t do email often and at best, I skim and typically think “Ok, I’ll get back to that tonight…” and never do.  I’m horrible.  I have a LOT of plans, and less and less follow through anymore.

 

ONE plan is to go see Cirque Du Soleil’s Beatles Love show.  I saw the HBO special on how it was made…and before that point, I had no desire to see it…

After seeing the show, I have to see it now J  I plan on getting tickets through the concierge at the hotel – I’m assuming top hotel will have some NICE seats available for us… I’m also looking at the highest price seats – after having them at the last show and sitting next to the plant… I want that experience again.   If you’re interested in going – the price is $165 for the EXPENSIVE seats and $108.90 for the full view “inexpensive” seats… $102 for limited view seats and no offense, I think the $6 would be worth the full price view J   In all honesty I want to see what they save back for the nicer hotels to sell… however this could bite me in the tush too… ya never know.  I should ask someone who’s been in Vegas a while if this is the best way to go about it… 

 

The only other plan I have is spa and I’m thinking Saturday is the day to do this…. 

Anyone for a spa or Cirque Du Soleil???

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Mom, Sandi and I are booked at the Trump as well. I can't speak for those 2, but I will for myself. I'm out for the show (I know a couple of people that saw it and were not impressed...just fyi), but I'm a possiblity for the spa. Not sure yet, though.

Anonymous said...

Okay, feeling a little out of the loop right now. Guess I chould check the blog more often :)
I have not booked my room yet but am planning on the Trump with everyone else. Don't know yet if anyone is coming with me - Jessica might. Just looked at prices and the average is $129/night. Not sure if I should jump on it or wait to see if they drop a little. I am in for the show ($109, not the $165 tickets) and will probably do the spa.
Janet