Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tentative Schedule

Friday 7th November: Arrivals
Saturday 8th November:
Morning: Spa for those that would like to join
Evening: group dinner
TBD on location and head count of who would like to join in.
This is typically the ONE meal we all get together
Sunday 9th November:
Morning: group breakfast for those that would like to join
Church: for those that are interested in attending church in Vegas, we'll have the breakfast early enough (or late enough) to accommodate.
Evening: departures for some, but I'm here for two more days!! Anyone else wanting to stay with me, I'll be there until the 11th with Mom. The more the merrier.

I have heard a lot of folks comment that they don't have a holiday on the 11th. It's typically a government holiday, so I understand quite a few won't be staying more than the weekend.

For those that are staying longer, comment away and we'll plan something fun to do on Monday!

No comments: